Interim Management Accountant
A varied role with the purpose of assisting with the preparation, analysis and reporting of management accounting information. The successful candidate will also play a supporting and advisory role to senior members of the Finance team.
Our Client are an LLP and leader within their field.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of financial schedules, including schedules of prepayments, accruals, bad debt provisions and currency revaluations
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations, utilisation reports and overhead reports for department managers
- Monitoring of Work In Progress (WIP) and reporting to senior management
- Monitoring and reporting of disbursement write offs
- Supporting the preparation of annual budget packs
- Assistance with client specific billing tasks
- Checks and postings within the financial ledger
- Ad-hoc support and advice to senior members of the Finance team as required
The successful candidate will:
- Be a Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Have prior experience within an LLP partnership OR private practice background OR experience working for private practice clients within an accountancy firm
- Demonstrate experience with financial analysis and management accounting
- Possess strong IT skills, especially Excel
- Be a confident and effective communicator with the ability to partner at all levels
- Be available immediately or at short notice (ideally no more than one month)
Our Client are offering a prompt start for the successful candidate with an anticipated assignment duration of nine months. They are open to offering the role either on a daily rate or a Fixed Term Contract with a (pro rata) salary of circa £45,000.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77551031