Billing and Credit manager
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Credit and Billing Manager to join a reputable, diverse and growing business based in South Cheshire, on a permanent, full-time basis.
The main focus for the Credit and billing manager will be to minimise exposure to credit risk and improve working capital through continuous reduction in customer overdues. This will be achieved by following the company's procedures and policies whilst managing a team of credit and collection officers.
- Manage and lead a team of Credit & Collection Officers, within a regional cluster of countries
- Assess and authorise the creditworthiness of a customer using credit risk tools
- Manage and execute the collection efforts and customer contact for the accounts receivable portfolio
- Identify delinquent accounts requiring further follow-up or escalation
- Prepare and review accounts receivable reports and alerts
- Unblock acceptable orders according to the credit and collections guidelines
- Monitor payment terms and Commercial compliance to the company's customer payment term policy
- Interface with multiple internal and external stakeholders
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Experience within a Finance department of a multinational company
- 4+ years in a Credit & Collections environment (10+ years without the stated qualifications)
- Commercial business understanding
- Language skills, English and native language, (other European languages are an asset)
- Multi-country, multi-currency environment
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills
- A university degree or an accounting qualification
Personal qualities required include:
- Effective communicator
- Ability to network across all levels of the organisation
- Able to cultivate an environment focused on customer satisfaction
- Team work
In return you will be offered an excellent remuneration package, a supportive team environment and the opportunity to join a business that truly values learning and career development.
For more information on this well-respected business and exciting opportunity, please apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77547295