Are you a driven and motivated Accountantwho is looking for an exciting opportunity? Are you looking for a role where you will play a key part in continued growth? Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
A leading construction company have an exciting position for a proven Accountant, to contribute positively towards their vibrant team in Winchester.
- £140 p/d + Holiday pay
- Full time
- Excellent working environment with driven and motivated workforce
This role is a very varied position, some of your duties will be:
- Management of team of 1-3 assistant accountants
- Invoice matching materials
- Plant Hire invoice matching & processing
- Subcontractor invoice processing
- Client Billing
- Cost corrections
- Stock at the Depots
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Month end close of cost capture system
- Resolve queries within deadlines
- Retain a network or contacts across the wider Skanska business
- Liaise with the local depot and commercial teams
The current environment is filled with enthusiastic and motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining their customer focused team you first must:
- Be process driven individual who is quick at grasping systems.
- Have team management experience
- Be a strong problem Solver
- Posess good IT system skills
- Posess good Excel to pivot tables a must
- Have strong double entry skills
- Have an accountancy qualification
- Have experience of a fast pace constantly improving environment
This role will be open for the next couple of days, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak James West on 01489560180.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77545491