Senior Systems Accountant
Role type: permanent
An experienced Systems Accountant is required by our South London based client who will be implementing a new ERP following a recent evaluation of their existing finance systems. The successful applicant will take a lead on the initial implementation; and will be involved in design, data migration, testing and deployment. Following go-live you will have ownership of the system, with responsibility for its ongoing development and support. In addition to playing an integral part to the delivery of the ERP implementation, you will also be tasked with improving their operational and financial reporting capability across the group.
Applicants must have:
- Extensive experience in ERP, in both a project and implementation as well as administrative capacity (e.g. Dynamics GP, NAV, AX, Coda, Agresso, Oracle, NetSuite, Workday)
- Experience of developing financial reports
- Finance background is essential, ideally a qualified accountant
- Advanced Excel
- Capable of working in fast-changing and dynamic environments
- Exposure to reporting tools such as SSRS would be beneficial
Please forward your CV to or call me on 0207 648 4242.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77544680