FMCG/RETAIL ACCOUNTANT - ACA/ACCA/ACMA - BURNLEY, LANCASHIRE - circa £40,000 + Benefits
ACA/ACCA/ACMA - Brand new and exceptional opportunity within one of the UK's leading FMCG organisations. Working directly for the Finance Manager with a dotted line in the Head of Finance, you will be joining this organisation at a time when sales channels are hugely diverse and when the business is is constantly looking for new revenue streams.
This is a hugely challenging and fast-paced organisation so the need to respond to senior stakeholders quickly is absolutely key, as well as the need to provide figures 'on a right first time' basis on both a weekly and monthly basis. Your ability to engage with stakeholders across all areas of this organisation will be key from both a finance and non-finance perspective, and you'll be getting right in to the detail of the below:
- Liaising with stakeholders across the organisation to understand business requirements to assist in strategic conversations/decisions
- Working proactively and responding quickly in relation to all aspects of month end accounts preparation
- Assisting in making recommendations for streamlining financial processes in line with a forward thinking business
- Being part of major projects and leading where necessary in order to provide exceptional support and expertise from a finance/accounting perspective
- Being proactive in keeping abreast of legislative changes, and providing advice on any financial risks/opportunities
This really is a unique role which will involve multi-site contact and will need stellar communication skills to allow for optimum relationship building across all divisions of this household name.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77544525