The Permanent Division of Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently looking for a Management Accountant to join a well-known Pharmaceuticals business in Cambridge.
The position of Management Accountant in Cambridge will include duties such as:
- Managing and reviewing Monthly Cost Centre reporting for key operational departments to ensure accuracy of coding and complete variance analysis versus approved budgets. Including the completion of accurate accruals and related headcount information.
- Producing budgets for areas of responsibility with sufficient detail and logical challenge with Directorate Heads and ensuring budgeting accuracy and financial control.
- Delivering month end and year end and closing processes within the given deadlines.
- Analysing and providing financial advice and reporting, as required, to support Directorate decision-making and monitoring of financial performance.
- Performing all duties in line with existing financial controls and contributing to continuous improvements of existing controls.
- Ad hoc duties, as required, including leading and participating in projects directly or indirectly related to R&D Finance.
The right person for the role of Management Accountant in Cambridge will be:
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Confident producing Management Accountants
- Ability to communicate with Senior Managers
- Good problem solving skills
- SAP experience would be an advantage
- Strong IT knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular, advanced Excel skills
Salary & Benefits
The role of Management Accountant based in Cambridge is paying a very competitive salary plus benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77544104