Temporary Legal Secretary - Cambridge
Ongoing temporary assignment
£11 p/h - Immediate start
On behalf of one of our clients we are currently seeking an experienced legal secretary to work within a dynamic team, based in Cambridge, on a full time, Temporary basis. The role will provide secretarial support to the whole team.
- Strong secretarial skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines
- Willingness to work well as part of a busy, friendly team
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Carrying out a secretarial role to support Fee Earners
- Assisting with a broad variety of administrative tasks, from audio typing to filing confidential client correspondence
- Having direct client contact, via telephone, email and face to face
- Ensuring departmental systems and firm-wide procedures are followed
If you would like to find out more about this role then please either call Maisie on 01223 324433 or apply directly online with an up to date CV.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77544941