£40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits.
A established business is working exclusively with Robert Half to recruit a Management Accountant based in Reading. If you are a success-driven Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) looking to become an integral part of a cutting edge company whilst having exposure in a similar role, please apply to find out more about this newly-qualified Management Accountant opportunity.
As you will be required to join the existing finance team to really drive robust financial control and improved management information.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support the business in the delivery of monthly management accounts, forecasts, budgets and 3 year plan according to timetable. Analyse Business Revenues through pay or splits, using knowledge of commercial agreements with Insurers, in order to understand monthly accounts performance.
- Effectively communicate key issues and risks for the business both verbally and in a written form to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Support the production of appropriate key performance indicators (KPI's) and measures for the business and ensure they are embedded so the business can measure success. Liaise with Hospitals to ensure standard recording processes are adhered to and KPI's are reviewed on a regular basis.
- To be an vital person for the Finance and Commercial Managers in the business. To help and support them to resolve problems and issues, liaising with other departments.
- Contribute to the continuing development of process improvements. Use information available in the SAP system to identify opportunities and communicate actions necessary to bring about improvements with concerned parties.
- Internal benchmarking and external benchmarking against best in class.
- Preparation and communication of weekly activity forecasts.
- To be involved in different project work, as needed to support the business objectives. This may be leading the project in its entirety (or a working group within it), supporting another member of the team or just being a project member.
These Management Accountant roles are very varied and would enable someone to an excellent growth opportunity.
If you are a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and looking for a Management Accountant opportunity then please apply to find out more. Ideally you will need a strong academic background, have an achievement-oriented mindset along with experience with strong branded businesses. If you are looking to make your first move out of practice then this could be a really exciting next step. The business is fast growing family owned brand based in Reading town centre.
Salary & Benefits
£40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77548963