Credit Controller - Luton
Upto £24,000 depending on experience
Experienced Credit Controller? Looking for a new challenge? Know what it takes to deliver exceptional results under pressure and where speed, knowledge and commitment is of the essence? Then we want to hear from you! We have an exciting opportunity to join our credit control team, based in our new sophisticated shared service centre office on the prestigious Capability Green Business Park in Luton. Home to our Finance, HR, IT, Marketing and Legal teams you will be joining our experts who are the cogs that work in the background to ensure everything runs smoothly for our operational business.
- Prestigious location
* Free on site parking
* Close to Luton Airport Parkway station
* Easily accessible - just off J10 of M1
* On site Clipper Cafe and Costa coffee
* Flexible benefits scheme
* Lifestyle and shopping benefits
* Dress down Fridays
- Contacting external clients to facilitate timely collections to control and reduce debt to set targets
* Support cash allocations by obtaining remittances from our clients so to reduce unallocated
* Record updates and payments within a chaser schedule and forecast payments on a monthly basis
* Keeping a daily register of payments received
* Ensuring all conversations regarding outstanding debts are logged on the system
* Preparing statements and month end reports
* Maintaining accurate and up to date static and variable client records
* Working with Operations teams to ensure all incoming queries are promptly dealt with.
* Build and maintain close working relationships with billing management and cash allocations
In order to assist the credit manager and credit team in achieving cash collection targets by collecting outstanding monies from clients you must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous strong credit control experience
* Proven track record of reducing debt
* Effective communication both written and verbal
* Proficient use of Microsoft packages especially excel
* Passion for achieving results
This role is fast-paced and high pressured but the promotions, benefits and fantastic team make it more than worthwhile, so what's stopping you from joining us now? Look forward to hearing from you.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77539739