Spanish Speaking Accounts Receivable Specialist
A leading brand have created a new role for an Spanish speaking Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their finance team based in Manchester City Centre. The role will be part of a growing Accounts Receivable function, which will provide strong guidance and a service driven environment constantly looking for continuous process improvement.
- Must be a fluent Spanish speaker as the role will involve regular telephone and email contact with Spanish tax authorities, local team near Barcelona and external customers
- Must have SAP knowledge and experience, but does not have to be in the most recent role
- Ideally a minimum of 1 year SSC experience (could be in AR, AP or Vendor Master)
- Some exposure to or knowledge of the new Spanish VAT submission process (since 1st July 2017) would be beneficial although not essential
- Experience of SAP vendor master would be beneficial although not essential
- Ability to understand some technical accounting procedures
- Ability to work on own ledger with minimum supervision in the long term
- Ability to take direction and be open to changes in process
- Team player with good sense of humor
You will have:
- Very good English language skills + preferably writing / reading skills of a European Language, such as Spanish
- Microsoft Office knowledge (esp. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- SAP or similar ERP or accounting software are beneficial
- Excellent organisation, problem solving & attention to details skills
- Ability to work with other cultures
- Team player, highly motivated, flexible
- Fresh graduates welcome or 1 to 2 years experience in a similar function
- Accounting qualification or equivalent work experience
This is a great opportunity to join this leading business during an exciting period of growth. You will work in a fantastic environment and will be given the chance to progress your career quickly with this dynamic business.
Apply below or to find out more about the Accounts Receivable Specialist job please contact our retained agent Lucy Govan at Robert Walters Plc on or call +44 161 214 7400. All third party applications will be forwarded to Robert Walters Plc.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77529777