Assistant Management Accountant
Robert Half are recruiting for a Cambridge based client who are adding a Assistant Management Accountant to there ever growing team. Reporting to the Financial Controller, they are looking for a Assistant Management Accountant to join there fast paced environment.As a Assistant Management Accountant in Cambridge you will receive up to £28,000 plus study support.
- Financial planning, control and reporting
- All aspects of the financial planning and reporting cycles on a , weekly, monthly and annual basis, providing a link between Finance and the rest of the Company
- Month end process in line with the Group timetable
- Production of the Finance Board pack and associated analyses and journals
- Production of the annual business plan to the required timetable
- Identifying key risks and opportunities
- Processing VAT returns and supplier payments
- Professional accountancy qualification; part qualified with ongoing progression minimum.
- Excellent numeracy and organisational skills, with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc)
Our Cambridge based client is based in the property sector, with the business in a strong financial position they have moved there headquarters from London. With a desire to promote from within and offer great career progression, our client really values there employees.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £28,000 plus Study Support
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77550827