Are you a personable and accurate Invoicing Administrator who is looking to work with for world leading company?
Our client have over 60 years industry experience and offer specialist equipment to leading brands. They are currently looking for an Invoicing Administrator join their team on a 6 month contract
The role based near Ringwood will provide support including:
· Process customers invoices on SAP
· To check all purchase orders are goods receipted prior to invoicing
· Dealing with customers enquiries
· Supporting the after sales department with all tasks
· Filing of invoices
The idea candidate will need to have:
· Excellent communication and organisational skills
· Strong administration skills
· Experience with SAP is desirable not essential
· Strong Attention to detail
· Ability to work under pressure
· Must drive and have access to a car
The position offers free car parking and can accommodate an immediate start.
Please call Amber Stout at Tate on 01202 319922 for more information
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77548092