Financial Accounting Manager
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a permanent Financial Accounting Manager for a highly reputable Not for Profit organisation in Central Manchester. The organisation is an exceptionally diverse business which means seeking a varied range of skills in their workforce. The business is continually growing and at present are entering into a new restructure and period of commercial and cultural change. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning, innovative organisation that will offer you the opportunity to thrive in your specialised field.
The Financial Accounting Manager role will focus on the technical control accounts while overseeing a team of Management Accountants
Specific features of the role include;
- To ensure timely and accurate preparation of statutory and management accounts and other appropriate financial management information to support the needs of the Company as required
- To ensure that year end statutory accounts are free from material misstatements and all internal audit actions are dealt with timely and to plano produce timely and robust Balance Sheet reconciliations
- To ensure all tax payment and appropriate third party payroll payments are made timely and accurately including reconciliation of VAT to support payments
- To ensure responsibilities are met accurately and robustly to strict deadlines
- To provide financial review and narrative on monthly financial accounts
- To provide regular cash forecasting information
- To ensure that year end and mgmt accounts are free from material misstatements
- To provide lead liaison with External Auditors to ensure an efficient external audit process
- To produce annual statutory financial statements for all operating companies and consolidated accounts for ensuring that all legal and financial obligations are fully met
- To provide liaison with key financial stakeholders
Candidates wishing to apply for the Financial Accounting Manager role must be CCAB qualified. You must have significant experience in finance with at least 2 years PQE as well as previous staff management experience. The post holder will be expected to liaise effectively across the different teams within Finance and across all business areas to meet objectives and manage the business unit priorities and activities.
For further questions please call 0161 834 1642 or email
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77509819