My client is currently seeking a Credit Controller to join the business on a temporary basis.
- Chasing overdue debt by telephone, email and letter to ensure they are paid in accordance to payment terms.
- Recording all debt chasing activities clearly and promptly.
- Allocating payments in accordance with customer remittances.
- Weekly reporting and account reconciliations.
- Investigating and resolving queries with Sales and Order Administration Teams relating to non-payment of invoices.
- Working towards monthly and quarterly goals
- ICM qualification would be an advantage but by no means essential
- Minimum two years Credit Control and Accounts Receivable experience preferably gained in large organisations and used to working in a team
- Working knowledge of Oracle and any debt management software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Good Excel skills Keen attention to detail.
- Fluent in French Fluent in German is highly preferable
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77542172