Our client is currently seeking a Management Accountant to join their large and well established Company with a very rural and beautiful setting near Street, Somerset.
This is a full time, permanent role working Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm with a competitive salary of £20,000 - £30,000 PA DOE and 20 days holiday which will then go up to 24 days after a year.
This role is very varied and duties will include:
- Preparing reports, budgets, and financial statements
- Overseeing financial administration and internal audits
- Preparing and reconciling quarterly VAT returns
- Preparing and monitoring product costings
- Negotiating product pricing structures
- Liaising with Management and other team members
- Controlling forecasting of income and expenditure
- Actively promoting and investigating new business strategies
- Developing and managing financial system and Company policies
- Assisting other members of the team, primarily Accounts and Sales at Peak times or as required
Our client is looking for someone with Business knowledge, advanced SAGE experience and an AAT level 4 or CIMA qualification. You must also be computer literate and be confident using all Microsoft Office packages, have excellent communication skills, accuracy and an eye for detail as well as the ability to work as part of a small team.
If you would like to apply for this role please apply online or contact Vicky on 01823 285540.
Office Angels are acting as an employment agency for this role. Please visit our website www.office-angels.com for similar positions and to experience our virtual website. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77442448