Purchase Ledger Clerk
**PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK***
Working for a National business within the medical sector who are massively expanding at an extraordinary rate. This is a really exciting time to join and be a part of the expansion plans..
YOUR NEW JOB...
The role will be working within a busy finance team based in York offering free parking and will involve the following duties -
• To process invoices daily (to goods received notes where applicable) and implement and maintain an electronic system for all entities in your portfolio
• To ensure that invoices are approved, proactively reviewing the on hold invoices weekly and chasing invoices for authorisation
• To ensure existing and new supplier accounts are set up correctly on the system.
• To undertake monthly supplier statement reconciliations
• To process expenses claims and ensure payment
• To undertake BACS runs as required, to ensure suppliers are paid to terms.
• To process petty cash claims and reconcile
• To reconcile credit cards accounts and to check claims
• To ensure invoices are coded to the correct nominal ledger codes, cost centres and departments where applicable
• To produce a monthly aged creditor report to present to the appropriate Financial Controller, with comments on invoices in query
• To deal with supplier enquiries as required
• Any other duties and responsibilities appropriate to your role.
To apply for this role we are looking for somebody who is good with figures with a great attention to detail. Also somebody with some previous Purchase Ledger experience is essential.
WHATS ON OFFER…
Working hours 8.30am - 5pm
If you are able to demonstrate the above, have the correct skills and would like to apply please send your CV.
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77542956