Senior Statutory Accountant
Global financial services business based in Central London are currently recruiting a Senior Statutory Accountant for their EMEA head office.
This role will report directly in to the Head of Statutory Accounting and will take responsibility for assisting with the delivery financial statements for all entities within the EMEA region.
This is an exciting time to join the business as it is going through a period of change and growth.
This role will pay between £55k and £60k + bonus and benefits.
- Preparation of the annual statutory Group submissions for year end reporting
- Assist the Statutory Reporting Manager with the planning and co-ordination of the annual
- statutory accounts process of circa 75 entities
- Preparation of the annual statutory accounts and liaising with external auditors conducting the
- year end
- Preparation of the annual investment impairment reviews
- Assist with the review of month end balance sheet reconciliations
- Develop internal controls and processes and ensure existing controls are adhered to
- Delegate controls to the business and other functions with regards to their respective policies
- Monitor implementation and performance of relevant controls across the firm
- Preparation of financial statements
- Strong understanding of financial statement concepts and principles
Candidates must be / have:
- Qualified Accountant with Excellent technical accounting skills and thorough understanding of IFRS / FRS 101 / UK GAAP
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships across functional areas
- Ability to analyse problems, propose remedies and implement a solution
- Ability to react to changing requirements and adjust processes and approach
- Ability to recognise what needs to be done and complete with minimal supervision
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong personal organisational and project management skills
- Experience of Oracle Financials or other ERP systems
This is a fantastic opportunity for a technical accountant to join a rapidly growing and changing business with lots of opportunity to grow and develop
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77530351