My client is an ambitious and entrepreneurial renewable energy company that have rapidly expanded over the last decade into 23 depots across the country and have grown and improved our oil supply and organic waste collection services.
Today they are one of the UKs largest distributors of cooking oils to the catering trade and they have created innovative collection systems and designed our own bespoke vehicles specialised for the collection of used cooking oil and food waste. They now serve 50,000 customer sites across the UK and we have led the way in developing our conversion technologies to ensure they extract the maximum benefit from the valuable resources they collect.
My client offers a good annual package, training and study support, good well established team, free parking and career progression.
My client has a new opportunity for an Accountant to join their finance team.
You will be working alongside 3 other accountants that reports into a Finance director.
· Either practice or industry experience as an Accountant
· ACCA Qualified (can be newly qualified or studying towards)
· Prepare financial statements, business plans, commentaries and budgets for management or client reports
· regularly undertake audits, involving the examination of the organisation's accounts, analysing risk, inspecting the organisation's current practices, investigating any financial irregularities and recommending improvements
· review, implement and adapt new and existing financial systems and controls
· produce and analyse annual and monthly accounts
· provide regular financial reports
· manage expenditure, credit, payroll and investments
· liaise with clients (individuals or businesses) or non-financial members of staff, providing financial information and advice
· advise managers on financial policy and control, such as the costs and benefits of a particular project
· deal with and advise on tax issues, ensuring compliance with tax legislation
· advise clients on areas of business improvement, or deal with insolvency
· Negotiate business terms with associated organisations such as suppliers.
If you are interested in above role please send your CV to Mardi Cather via this link
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77551250