VAT School Leaver
VAT School Leaver Role - AAT Study Support
Are you a school leaver looking to work in Accounts with an extremely prestigious client? Are you looking to study your AAT qualification? Look no further…
We are thrilled to offer a great opportunity for school leavers to join a prestigious Accountancy Firm, based in their recently renovated office in Reading. You will become part of the VAT team that rewards ambition and recognises your potential.
You will need at least 280 UCAS points, and GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above to apply.
What will you achieve in this role?
- Working with one of the largest Accountancy firms, based in the UK and Globally
- Full AAT Study Support throughout the scheme
- Receive structured training and on the job learning
- Ability to work alongside clients extremely quickly
- Amongst a culture that nurtures individuality and a supportive environment where you can reach your potential
If you are an enthusiastic and motivated, with the ability to take on a challenge, then this could be the role for you. You need to be highly organised, and dependable. You will be working across multiple projects therefore adaptability is key. Please send your details in today to James at Red Recruitment.
Role: VAT School Leavers
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77548846