Purchase Ledger Clerk - Brighton
Grafton Banks Finance are currently recruiting for a large, busy client in central Brighton.
They are looking to bring on an additional two permanent purchase ledger clerks to join the team and offer an excellent salary and benefits packages.
Ideal candidates will come from a high volume purchase ledger background and have strong excel skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Check expense coding of invoices and expense forms received
- Ensure that invoices and expense forms have been properly authorised
- Processing Invoices and Expense Forms and inputting them
- Recognising invoices that are related to fixed assets or that are prepaid and identifying so they are accounted for correctly
- Reconciling any Supplier Statements received
- Making Payment Runs to Suppliers and posting payments
- Dealing with any supplier queries as and when they arise
- Point of contact for any Purchase Ledger related queries
- Responsible for Cash-books and Bank Reconciliation:
- Making sure all payments and receipts are posted
- Daily maintenance of cash-books
- Daily bank reconciliation
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77540891