Are you looking for a role that will offer a wide scope for learning and progression?
My client are looking to recruit an experienced, Client Accountant to join their team on permanent full time basis.
The role is a great opportunity for a candidate who is looking for progression growth and study support!
In this role you will be responsible for timely and accurate operation of the Accounts department including preparing or assisting in the preparation of client accounts, liaising with third parties and auditors to assist in their processes.
Your role will include
* Prepare accounts in accordance with current legislation and industry body requirements.
* Arrange and liaise with auditors when audits are due/in progress.
* Process any instructions following external and/or internal agreement between parties i.e. making adjustments.
* Attend meetings/communicate with as required with Operational Directors, Heads of Departments, Business Development Managers, Regional/Property Managers, Clients and others to set-up and/or resolve any new business queries or client account queries.
* Investigate previous financial transactions and challenge mismanagement of funds when appropriate.
* Meet all Service Level Agreements within stated deadlines.
* Complete all further reasonable external or internal request that are received.
* Make decisions both independently and as a team
You will demonstrate:
* Experience of Accounting or Statutory Accounting (Minimum one year)
* Part qualified ACCA or CIMA is desirable but not essential, an accounting degree or experience only will also be considered along with other accounting qualifications.
* A strong Microsoft Office user with advanced Excel skills.
* You will be highly organised, forward thinking and able to take a lateral approach to problem solving.
For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Chester office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high level of interest that we generally receive for our advertised roles unfortunately we cannot always respond to each application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our experienced consultants you have not been short-listed for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other accountancy roles which may be of interest to you
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77496474