Dutch Speaking Credit Controller
Credit Controller - Dutch Speaking
£28,000 - £32,000 per annum plus benefits
op zoek naar een nieuwe spannende rol?
dit kan de rol voor u zijn
Ambridge Harris seeks a Dutch speaking Credit Controller on behalf of our client based in Bracknell. This is a fantastic new opportunity to work supporting the partners as part of a newly formed, centralised team. The position is responsible for owning the day to day finance relationship with top accounts across EMEA, including management of accounts receivables, customer inquiries & disputes and responsible for identifying opportunities to improve the processes and collections performance and troubleshoot other process issues that may arise.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including sales teams, finance leadership and customers.
- Own responsibility for managing customer accounts receivables ledgers and dispute & inquiry resolution.
- Evaluate, identify & address underlying internal & external process issues that impact the area, order entry accuracy, etc.
- Partner with Sales organisation and order processing teams to reduce invoices in query
- Oversee cash allocation to ensure accuracy
- Develop and improve data flow, ensure accurate record keeping, where necessary
- Work with Credit Risk team to maintain appropriate limits and insurance levels
- Provide regular commentary and cash flow predictions to management
- Provide information on request to management
- Undertake other reasonable duties as requested by management
Skills and Qualifications:
- Native language skills in Dutch.
- Significant experience managing accounts receivables and dispute inquiries is required.
- Exposure to blue chip global businesses highly preferred
- Ability to work independently and also in a team setting is a must.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications; Word, Excel, Outlook
- SAP experience would be preferable
- Display excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail and accurac
- Experience in a fast paced credit control environment is vital.
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77449302