Sales Ledger Admin
Sales Ledger Administrator - Manchester City Centre £19k - temporary 2 months+
Our client is seeking additional resource with an immediate start to support their sales ledger function.
Day to day duties include
- On a daily basis, ensure cash receipts are allocated accurately against the outstanding invoices as per the customer remittances.
- Print and file incoming remittance advices (daily).
- Process refunds as and when applicable.
- Distribute the incoming post and process the outgoing post (daily).
- Ensure invoices from the contracts/invoicing teams are distributed to the relevant credit controllers.
- Administer Journals - match credits/cash and invoices.
- Administer credit card payments to Company standards.
- Provide high level of customer service with internal and external clients and resolve payment queries in an efficient manner.
- Responsible for adhering to all internal policy and procedures in relation to security best practice.
- Credit Control support as and when required.
You will need previous sales ledger / cash allocation experience, be available within 1 wks notice.
Call Sam Nixon on 0161-214-3840 for an immediate start.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77546413