Accounts Receivable Controller
My client are an electronics company, based in Hemel Hempstead. They need a Accounts Receivable Controller to join their finance team imminently on a temporary to permanent basis.
My client have an international presence within their field and are looking for someone who can represent their brand well across Europe. This company is well renowned for their in house, on the job training for staff in order to carry out their tasks effectively. This will be a good opportunity to work for a company that are still on the rise and plan to continue to grow, over the next 2 years.
The day to day duties of the Accounts Receivable Controller will be:
- Processing manual invoices and supporting sales transactions, through review of credit exposure and risk.
- Debt Collection, liaising with Customers and internally to resolve debt queries promptly and professionally.
- Cash Forecasts, Aged Debtor Reporting. Management of bad debt and DSO's.
- Documentation and process control of all activities in compliance with internal controls.
- Ad hoc Operational & Finance requests from Senior Management.
- Build close working relationships with other Finance departments, Customer Service and Sales Managers
- Adhere to a close timetable for month and quarter end
- Actively supporting integration activities from acquisitions
- Flexibility to cover team members when required
The successful Accounts Receivable Controller have:
- Keen eye for detail
- Previously worked with an ERP system
- Immediately available or 1 week notice
- Up to £27k when this role goes permanent
- Parking on site
- Bonus dependant on company performance
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77532079