My client is a well known rapidly growing tech firm who have grown from a team of 6 to a team of 60 in around 18 months. They're looking for a UK accountant reporting directly to the financial manager
Outstanding opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing tech companies within the UK based in central London. The successful candidate will play a key role in the progression of company where the ceiling has no limits working with people who love what they do. The candidate will be expected to be reporting to the finance manager to assist statutory reporting and tax compliance and audit.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting and providing support to the Finance Manager
- Assist in the core business calculation process
- Performing balance sheet requirements at each month end
- Working with external auditors on the preparation of financial statements
- Assisting the Finance Manager and Financial Controller with various ad hoc project
- Newly ACA qualified
- Adaptable, driven, hardworking and proactive individual
- Collaborative and enjoys working in a team
- Strong organisational skills & excellent attention to detail
The successful candidate will be ACA qualified, adaptable, hardworking, proactive individual who enjoys working in a fast paced environment. The candidate must have experience with NetSuite desirable and have strong organisational skills and high levels of detail.
This organisation is hiring now so please if you fit the specification please apply below.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77548914