Junior Secretary - Apprenticeship
Job title: Junior Secretary - Apprenticeship
Location: Moorgate, City of London
Wage: £210 per week/£11,000 per annum + travel contributions
Start date: ASAP
Apprenticeship courses available: Business Administration Level 2-3
My client is one of the UK's most reputable international contract issuing bodies, with a specialism in the global trade industry. They work with over 1000 members across 90 countries and are the main authority for members which include, brokers, analysts, insurers and lawyers. With numerous accolades and awards won, the company are providing a fantastic opportunity to join their organisation as an apprentice within administration.
- On-the-job training resulting in a nationally a recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- 28 days' holiday including bank holidays
Job duties & responsibilities
- Acting as Receptionist and answering the telephone,
- Secretarial and administrative work, including typing and filing
- Inputting and maintaining database information
- The operation of the photocopier, colour printer and fax machine
- Incoming and outgoing mail
- Assistance with the distribution of electronic circulars, minutes, agendas etc
- Meeting facility preparations and tidying up
- Minor bookkeeping and accounts related activity support.
- Management may from time to time call for assistance with tasks in support of other staff, which can include: Publications sales; Typing of correspondence; price Settlement (bespoke market data collation and publication).
Successful candidate will be responsible to the Chief Executive for performance, achievement, conduct, and time keeping, but will have a designated staff member mentor at the Administrative Assistant level and work under and be supervised by the Accounts Manager in accounts related tasks.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality in all situations, especially when handling employee issues
- Competent numerical ability
- Problem solving and analytical skills
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77492786