Group Management Accountant - Inquisitive and growing business
Due to continued growth, a Group Management Accountant is now required to join a sought after business based in Bromsgrove.
A high performing and inquisitive business that has experienced exponential growth.
As the Group Management Accountant, you will report into the Financial Controller and play a pivotal role in the day to day running of the finance department.
The Group Management Accountant will also have direct responsibility for a small team.
Key responsibilities include;
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Financial statements
- Business partnering with key internal stakeholders
- Supporting in the production of the financial accounts
- Cash flow forecasting and banking activities
- Capital expenditure reporting
- VAT returns
- Project accounting
- Financial analysis and commentary
- A Part Qualified Accountant
- A proven track record of working in a growing and evolving business
- The ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders
- Strong analysis experience and system skills
Competitive plus study support
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77540084