My client, a well respected and progressive clothing manufacturing company based in Yeadon, are looking to employ a dynamic and enthusiastic Management Accountant to assist the Financial Controller with the budgeting, forecasting, analysis and cash flow whilst also fitting in their small structure well enough to assist the current Accountant with transactional duties. Skill set is important, but personality is key. They need someone who is sociable, confident, communicative and is willing to receive and deliver criticism on how to improve their current routine.
This is an extremely progressive position; the client is looking for an individual who wants to take over the Finance team in the future. Enthusiasm and determination will be key.
Your duties will be including:
- Assist the Financial Controller in the preparation of the month end process, including production of the monthly management accounts, examine budget variances and prepare internal KPIs
- Prepare weekly and monthly cash flow, sales and profitability reports
- Prepare reconciliations, i.e. income, invoice financing
- Get involved with assisting Sales Ledger and Accountant with transactional duties i.e. Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger, Credit Control etc
- Maintain the fixed asset register including project impacts and analysis
- Establish close working relationships with all members of staff, especially Customer Care Team
- Assist with the preparation of statutory accounts.
- Follow company quality, environmental and health & safety procedures
- Ad hoc duties
WHAT WILL BE EXPECTED FROM YOU
As stated before, enthusiasm is a key tribute in this position; they would like someone who has the drive to think at one point they could progress through the ranks and be the Finance lead for this company. On top of that, the team are a very sociable and confident bunch so you need to feel comfortable around sociable people, have great communication skills and dynamic to new systems and changes in the workplace due to expansion.
Qualifications aren't mandatory, but being Part Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA would be advantageous.
SOUND GOOD FOR YOU?
Then what are you waiting for? Click 'Apply Now' and let's get this process moving forwards. Please note, if you do not receive a response within 7-10 days then unfortunately you would have been unsuccessful for this specific position, but we'll keep your information on our records for something that may be relevant.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77540532