Integration Commercial Accountant
The Integration Commercial Accountant will be reporting to the Head of FP&A and will be working closely alongside operational managers across Norfolk with regards to driving revenue. Using their Financial and Business Acumen, the successful candidate will partner with key stakeholders to deliver results.
My client is a forward thinking and rapidly growing business whose plans are to increase its capabilities in East Anglia. Being a multi-national company, they have a large reach, having contracts set up with a multitude of clientele including, sports clubs, Universities and the MoD.
The Integration Commercial Accountant will be Responsible for their Client Groups financial analysis support and business coaching to aid the business in achieving their budgets. Analyse the variances between actual performance and company financial measures, and challenge the Regional Directors on the actions to negate these variances.
- Provide financial support to site managers
- Responsible for Client Group Contract analysis looking for opportunities to enhance company profits.
- Margin and Sales
- Producing ad hoc financial information
- Responsible for analysing all Capital Investment on sales bids, appraising and challenging to ensure the financial bid is robust.
The Integration Commercial Accountant will be:
- Be ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to influence and promote a winning attitude.
Fixed term contract of 9-12 months, starting asap.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77494180