Assistant Management Accountant 3 month FTC
Assistant Management Accountant
3 month FTC
Birmingham City Centre
£25k - £30k
The Company are a successful multi-disciplinary property company who specialise in the management and development of commercial properties nationwide.
They are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join an expanding team within the property management division. The role would be diverse and varied and be a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for more exposure into management account.
- Consolidating data towards the monthly management accounts, including accruals generation, prepayments, inter-company adjustments and balance sheet schedules for client entities.
- Analysing month ends for the income and expenditure lines on a trend basis and against budget/forecast.
- Monthly re-forecasting of the income and expenditure lines.
- Preparing and clearing bank reconciliations.
- Cash management - cash forecasts, funding requests, remittance and return of cash to client and proactive monitoring of cash levels against forecast payments.
- First point of contact for client's finance team on month end queries and other reporting queries.
- Assisting the Finance Manager and Transaction Supervisor in the management of the day to day transactional processes and team.
- ACCA/CIMA part qualified.
- Knowledge of trial balance preparation.
- Knowledge of property management and service charge.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please do apply with a copy of your up to date CV ASAP.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77503110