US Accounting Specialist
Our client is a fast growth SME technology business who are actively seeking a US Accounting Specialist to join their London head office. The business needs an exceptional individual to lead their US financial operations and you will work closely with the Finance Director in the UK and manage all US entities.
This privately owned business has gone through significant growth and is projected to hit a turnover of £100M this year. Operating internationally, they have entities across Europe, US, Australia, South Africa, China and Hong Kong, and are now planning to diversify their products to continue the growth of the business.
- Ensure accounting & financial reporting activities of all US entities are performed in a timely and accurate manner
- Take full responsibly for the preparation of US GAAP financial statements
- Maintain and ensure procedures are in place for reconciliations between financial statements prepared in accordance with US GAAP and local statutory requirements
- Establish relevant financial controls to ensure the accuracy of the financial statements
- Lead the planning and coordination of quarterly reviews and annual audits by external auditors
- Oversee the country specific statutory audits and tax filings outside of the U.S.
- Provide support to the external tax advisors regarding quarterly tax provision calculation under US GAAP
- Work closely with the finance teams in the UK and US and provide up to date knowledge and understanding of both US and international accounting principles. Advise management of potential changes in accounting regulations or practices that may impact international operations and reporting.
- Solid understanding of US GAAP
- Experience working for an SME business
- Excellent knowledge of US accounting principles with the ability to develop, manage and optimize cross-functional and multinational teams
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent)
- CPA (or equivalent) preferred
This is a newly created role and our clients are keen to start the interview process ASAP. Please contact Radley Green now for a full role brief.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77468843