Service Charge Accountant
A long established and independent, Edgbaston based accountancy firm is looking for an experienced Service Charge Accountant to provide a comprehensive specialised service for managing agents,commercial landlords and residential management companies.
Duties will include:
- Preparing service charge accounts - excellent attention to detail is required for preparing accounts for a variety of managing agents / residential management companies.
- Reconciliation of accounts and cashbook
- Management accounts
- Year end expenditure reports
- Filing accounts
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- The role will also involve supporting and developing junior members of the team.
The ideal candidate:
- Will be AAT qualified or qualified by experience.
- Must have previous experience of working within a Service Charge department and undertaking the duties above.
- Must have bookkeeping and accounts preparation knowledge.
- Will be highly professional, a good team player and have a flexible attitude towards work priorities and demands.
- Must be able to liaise effectively via the telephone, letter and e-mail and have excellent client skills.
- Will have excellent IT skills and ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Will be able to work autonomously and to achieve strict deadlines.
- Must have experience of CCH and specialised accounting software such as Qube, Tramps, Propman/Propware
- Must have own transport as the role will sometimes involve travel.
If this role is of interest please get in touch by applying online or contacting Natasha at Tate on 0121 200 2535 or
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77468904