Marketing Communications Strategist
Marketing Communications Strategist, M4 Corridor, up to £100K plus C/A and Bonus
My client is one of the leaders within the global consumer service industry. With a matrix organisation and many brands from technology to energy sitting under their remit; they are now looking to hire a Marketing Strategist who will be based out of their UK office, but expected to travel frequently nationwide (around 20%).
You'll support the technology and engineering function, as well as new innovations for the business. These functions will have a combined marketing and communications agenda. This agenda must align to the over strategy for these divisions and will also contribute heavily to the wider brand business priorities.
You will be able to use your marketing and communications expertise to assist in the creation, development and collaboration across the Technology, Engineering and Innovation Community.
- Promote what 'good looks like' by showcasing the application of physical and digital innovations across brand through development of the intranet and the divisional quarterly magazine;
- Develop annual content plan for the magazine and ensure output is delivered to a high standard;
- Successful delivery of the divisional showcase.
- Input into the monthly report updating on all activity.
- Develop marcomms strategy to support go-to-market business plan;
- Oversee all marketing activity and implementation with direct report(s);
- Ensure delivery of integrated marketing campaigns for the successful product launch and lead generation;
- Provide marketing counsel to the core team;
- Lead on identification and on-boarding of the marketing communications agency to support product launch activities;
- Oversee and manage marketing budget.
- Develop marcomms strategy to support brand Innovations;
- Oversee all related marketing/communications activity and ensure alignment with the business priorities;
- Work closely with Head of Ventures; and establish a working group to lead or support in work streams across group marketing, external relations, internal communications, social/digital, competitor intelligence and legal. The working group will assist with successful roll-out/implementation of marketing communications plan.
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- Degree in Marketing (or related subject) or Chartered Institute of Marketing qualification is preferable;
- Proven track record of delivery in a similar marketing position and have demonstrated the ability to manage digital platforms and external agencies with strong project management skills;
- Strategic communications and marketing planning;
- Deliver consistent digital branding and e-marketing communications;
- Experience of managing social media, responsible for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising plans;
- Brand management, implementation and management;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the technology landscape;
- Event, conference, exhibition planning;
- Integrated campaign planning, management and evaluation;
- Strong copywriting skills;
- Marketing budget planning and management;
- Proven record of Return on Investment (ROI) through metrics based measurement of marcomms activity and deliverables, using google analytics and other tools to trace website traffic to conversions (potential sales);
- Reputational issue and risk management;
- Proven multitasker with analytical and process management skills - able to identify, manage and juggle multiple high-priority issues and develop solutions;
To apply for the Marketing Communications Strategist position, please click the 'Apply' button or email
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77461798