Assistant Management Accountant
An exciting assistant management accountant role in Warrington has arisen at a large, well known wholesale organisation, to play a key role in a newly-set up team. This opportunity offers the chance to gain valuable experience and develop skills in a varied, challenging role.
As an assistant management accountant, your responsibilities include:
- Accounting for 75+ trading locations spread over 4 divisions (approx £130m turnover)
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for trading locations
- P&L and balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaising with business to resolve accounting queries
- Involvement in financial projects
As an assistant management accountant, you will have/be:
- Working towards a financial qualification (CIMA, ACCA etc) or be qualified
- A financial background and strong technical skills
- Good academics (excellent A-levels and a university degree)
- Good attention to detail (accuracy & presentation)
The organisation has recently developed a new, exciting arm of the business and as they set up a new Finance Service Centre, they are looking to rapidly grow the team. The company is committed to developing and training their people to the highest standards and the growth within the business offers many opportunities for progression, making this is an exciting time to join. With excellent benefits and a competitive salary, this role is ideal for a motivated, enthusiastic candidate who is looking to progress in their career.
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Vanessa Lang at Robert Walters, on or call 01612407473.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77516925