A very exciting opportunity has recently opened up within one of the Midlands' most progressive accountancy practices. They are now looking for a senior accountant to come in and join their highly innovative and successful team.
This top 50 accountancy firm are constantly looking for ways in which to help you improve processes, reduce costs and become more profitable. They are a highly experienced and well trained team who pride themselves on their client relationships and the services they offer.
- Build good rapport with clients, with a clear understanding of client expectations and achieving high levels of client service
- The Senior Accountant will supervise and prepare annual accounts for companies, partnerships, sole traders and charities.
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and self-assessment returns.
- VAT returns
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients
- The Senior Accountant must be ideally ACA or ACCA qualified
- 3 Years + practice experience, some supervisory experience would be advantageous
- Strong statutory accounts experience and sound accounting, corporate and personal tax and VAT technical knowledge
- The Senior Accountant must have good time management, organisational skills, interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with clients therefore needing a client focused attitude
- Acute sense of fine detail and the ability to analyse and solve complex problems with excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and flexible in approach
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77489676