Media Credit Controller
A leading media company are looking to add a successful credit controller to join their accountancy team. This is a great opportunity for a candidate with media experience to join this rapidly growing and exciting company.
Page Personnel are proud to be representing a media company who have access to sophisticated research resources and advanced business intelligence tools which allows them to be market leaders in delivering the best strategic expertise. The company have been rated in the top 25 companies to work for by the Sunday Times.
The successful Media Credit Controller will have the following accountancy responsibilities:
- Downloading all filemaker sales invoices from filemaker and import daily into Sage 200
- Credit control - Telephone all clients at least once a month, email chasers
- New client applications and credit checks
- Monthly statements and legal letters as required
- Raise Credit notes on the system
- Liaise internally with Personal PR and supply statements when necessary
- Ensure the credit control inbox is cleared
- All phone calls are responded to
- Work closely with the Premiers billing team with queries, cut off and credit notes
- Produce a debtors report broken down to 30/60/90/120 days (pivot table)
- Update cashflow with incoming receipts
- Month end reconciliation of the sales invoices per department and ensure that the correct department and allocations interdepartmental have been recorded
- Sage 200
- Excel medium to advance level (Pivot tables)
The successful Media Credit Controller, based in London, will have the following experience:
- 2-3 years credit control (accountancy) experience
- Target and progression driven candidates
- Ability to commute to Central London
The successful Media Credit Controller will start at a salary around 27k depending on experience.
Our client are happy to wait for a 4 week notice period maximum for the right candidate.
Please do not apply if you do not have the required experience or if you cannot easily commute to Central London.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77509702