- £20,000 - TEMPORARY / ONGOING - DEESIDE
Due internal movements and system upgrades within this business Zoot Recruit are proud to be representing this market leading household name. As an experienced Credit Controller you will be joining a team of established staff members, along with some newer recruits for recent projects.
You will report to the Credit Supervisor and will be tasked with managing your own ledger from start to finish
Duties will include:-
- Managing a mixed ledger of SME and national clients
- Chasing overdue payments
- Resolving complex account disputes
- Providing debtor updates to line manager
- A proven track record in a credit control department is essential
- Experience of dealing with blue-chip customers
- Experience of high volume., fast passed credit control
- Exposure of dealing with high value ledger is ESSENTIAL
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Advanced Excel skills is advantageous
For further information and a confidential conversation about this role or similar opportunities, please contact Rebecca Butler, on Liverpool 601 6000
Zoot Recruit is a specialist Accountancy and Finance recruiter based in Liverpool but we cover vacancies all over the North West. We have big plans for 2017; we are hoping to expand upon our current team that boasts over 60 year's specialist recruitment experience between us. Our consultants genuinely love what they do and the beautiful city of Liverpool that we live in. If you are looking for consultants that are passionate about their jobs and will guide you through your job search with knowledge and experience but also a bit of personality, you've come to the right place!
We have lots more info about us and what vacancies we are currently working on our various social media outlets so please visit our website or follow us on twitter @zoorecruit.
A little note from us
We get so many applications that in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days unfortunately your application will not be progressed any further for this vacancy. However, if you want to call us for a chat about any other vacancies or some advice and guidance, please do as we are always happy to help.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77504831