Senior Marketing Coordinator
My client - a leading International Architectural Firm based in London is looking for its next Marketing Superstar.
Working closely with Marketing Director, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for developing and executing innovative marketing and business development plans, helping to ensure best practise in all marketing communications and contribute to the development of the London office and EMEA region, implementing marketing events & awards programme, overseeing social media, supporting PR activities and liaising with external PR agency.
- Previous experience in a similar role and in architecture/interior design desired.
- A team player, who can demonstrate initiative with a can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to converse at the highest level both verbally and written
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Well motivated with ability to work pro-actively and without supervision
- Professional image and character at all times.
- High standard of written English, excellent spelling and grammar skills
- Proof reading and editing skills and a good understanding and use of typography and composition
- Capable of multi-tasking in a fast paced environment.
- Capable of meeting strict deadlines, maintaining the highest level of accuracy at all times with meticulous attention to detail.
- Essential IT software skills specifically; Proficient in Microsoft Office packages and Adobe Creative Suite (in particular Photoshop and InDesign).
- Proven relevant experience and knowledge of the construction/architecture/interior design industry
- Ability to create and sustain productive working relationships with both colleagues and suppliers/clients
- Flexible, adaptive, enthusiastic.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77441215