(MASM - Marketing, Advertising & Social Media)
The first of its kind - We at Kenect are proud to be advertising the first MASM Co-Ordinator role.
This role is hugely exciting as it includes working with social media daily, ordering stock you design! Controlling budgets and setting up credits for our internal branches on job boards, controlling our Intranet network and putting your own mark on our ever-expanding businesses...
The job is also very mobile, so it can be worked from your home or within our different branches, however regular travelling is essential.
This job role will require the individual to report directly into the Operations Director and MD.
09:00 - 17.00 Monday - Friday (30 minute lunch)
Main Duties Include:
- Working closely with our design partners and web development team
- Working closely with all staff members within the group and visiting different branches regularly
- Managing the company's internal Intranet
- Managing, promoting and maintaining numerous social media pages
- Promoting social media pages onto multiply networks and pages for maximum exposure
- Writing daily social posts for the group and being able to interact with customers and clients 24/7
- Creating and designing new and existing company marketing products
- Keeping the company marking up to date inc online brochures, business cards promotional material etc...
- Managing advertising budgets and negotiating deals on job boards and other paid services.
- Managing the job boards for the group obtaining the best deals, finding new and exciting ways to promote our services and allocating fairly and effectively across the board
- Working closely with staff to promote individual branch's and jobs.
- Managing company websites - updating/editing/maintaining
- Stock ordering such as clothing (designing new clothing brands), marketing products and promotional items for clients and designing/ordering and allocating them in a timely fashion.
- Coming up with new and effective ideas to promote our brands and services.
- Administration duties
- All other social media, advertising, promoting and marketing duties.
- Will require working out of hours
Who we are looking for:
- You MUST HAVE Own transport to travel around branches
- You MUST HAVE National diploma or higher in computing/advertising or equivalent
- You MUST HAVE Social media trained or certified (intermediate or higher) or equivalent qualification
- A HND in Social Media and Advertising is highly preferred- but not essential
- A passion for advertising/promoting/marketing
- Be Extremely Creative
- Very Forward thinking
- Effective and outspoken
- Confident and dedicated
- Extroverted characteristics
- Passionate and loyal
- Sensible and have good Administrative skills
To apply for the role of the Marketing, Advertising & Social Media Coordinator please email your current CV to dean 'at' kenectrecruitment.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77518097