Sales Ledger Clerk
Robert Half are partnering exclusively with a well-known business to appoint a Fixed Term Contract Sales Ledger Clerk. My Client is looking for a quick paced and self-motivated Sales Ledger Clerk to join their finance team in Longbridge. The successful candidate will have experience of working well individually and as part of a team.
This temporary Sales Ledger Clerk role will be varied and duties will include:
- Managing sales ledger
- Match, batch, coding & processing invoices
- Control and reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Running payment runs
- Resolving all queries in respect to sales ledger transaction
- Maintaining cashbooks in excel
- Maintaining spreadsheets
- Contacting the various departments by telephone or email
- Other ad-hoc duties
The Successful Candidate will:
- Have experience of SAGE and is knowledgeable in Excel.
- Have a previous track-record in a similar finance role
- Be driven and work on own initiative
- Have high volume bank reconciliations experience
- Have a willingness to embrace and develop new skills
- Demonstrate ability to manage workloads to meet deadlines
This role is Maternity Cover and will last for 12 months with possible extension. I need candidates that are Immediately Available. This role will be based in Longbridge and dependant on qualifications and experience.
The role will be paying £12.00 per hour.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your latest CV along with an overview of your suitability and we will be in touch ASAP.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77439188