Assistant Management Accountant Study
Assistant Management Accountant + Study Support
Salary: £21,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience
Our client is a fantastic business that we have been recruiting for for over 10 years. Due to recent new company aquisitions, they are looking for a dynamic, ambitious Assistant Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. They operate from a fantastic head office based near Bolton town centre and working in a finance team of 4 - there are plenty of opportunities to work closely with the Group Financial Director - taking on various senior responsibilities
To be considered for this role, you must have the below experience and be either studying your CIMA/ACCA OR completed AAT and looking to start CIMA/ACCA very soon.
- Assisting the Group Financial Controller with monthly management accounts production
- Posting journals, managing accruals and prepayments
- Balance sheet and supplier reconciliations
- Analysing trial balance at month end.
- Sales/margin reporting - weekly and monthly
- Data & sales analysis and reporting back to the Finance Director
- VAT returns and Intrastat reporting
- Cashbook posting and bank reconciliations in preparation for bank forecasts
- Liaising with HMRC when required.
In return you will get the chance to work with a fantastic company, offering good benefits, a generous package and the chance to carry on with or embark on your CIMA at a cost to the company.
Plenty of opportunity to to take on lots of responsibility and work with a supportive Financial Controller who wants somebody who is keen, dynamic and looking to progress.
Please only apply if you have experience in the above role
Ideally to start ASAP but notice period will also be considered. Send your CV to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77489920