Broker - Investor Relations
A great opportunity to progress as a broker with one of the UK's market leading private investment houses.
Contacting high net-worth individuals to discuss tax efficient investment solutions and SME's to discuss senior debt opportunities.
- My client are at the forefront of the financial services market having become extremely well established in their 8 years of existence
- Specialising in originating, structuring, managing and leading tax-efficient investment and senior debt opportunities for high net-worth individuals, ultra-high net-worth individuals, family offices, wealth managers and IFAs, my client have a team boasting over 50 years' collective experience in SME investment
- They are the leading company with expertise in tax-efficient equity investment and providing debt funding to SMEs
- Build relationships with qualifying high net-worth individuals with an interest in tax efficient investments
- Calling prospective clients to introduce services and products
- Raising funds for SMEs via HNW contacts
- Keeping clients updated and informed of changes to political landscape as well as specific company updates and new investment opportunities
- Attending client presentations. This is an open forum where clients are able to listen to company owners giving updates on their respective investments and ask questions
- Regular compliance updates, making sure clients are not only suitable but stay suitable
- Previous sales experience and proven track record in new business development
- CISI IAD Level 4 Qualification or prepared to study for it
- A pass in the regulation module a must, securities and regulations desirable
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients
- Enthusiastic, key time management, results driven, very self-motivated and resilient
My client are offering anywhere between £21,000K - £36,000K base salary with an OTE of £50,000K in year one and £100,000K in year two.
This is an ideal role for anyone looking to progress and further their career as a broker whilst working in a fast-paced, rewarding working environment
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77256087