The financial accountant role offers tremendous potential to join in our success and work in a demanding role that requires initiative, precision and insightful analysis. As the company grows, you will also grow and the demands of this role will evolve.
Our client based in Watford are a fast growing UK Food & Drink retail and export company. Our success has been built upon a team of hard-working, commercially-orientated individuals and we are looking to add another in our accounts department.
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable.
- Managing payroll.
- Assisting with the production of monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of weekly consolidated cash flow report.
- Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance team.
- Assist in the preparation of budgeting and forecasting.
- Completing bank reconciliations.
- Managing company ledger, business expenses and coordinating internal audits.
- Assisting the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, records, and statements.
- Posting daily receipts.
- Managing credit control communications and reporting.
- Control stock management.
- Providing information and analysis on an ad hoc basis when required.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with minimum 1-2 years post-qualification experience in a relevant role.
- Experience of Sage 50 necessary (and SAP Business One ideal)
- Experienced and technically strong financial accountant.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex topics to various stakeholders ensuring, they understand and are convinced using both written and verbal approaches.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to manage multiple business streams and identify areas of potential business growth.
- Flexible, resilient team player who is proactive and thrives on challenges in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail and the persistence to ensure tasks are successfully completed in a timely manner.
- Strong IT Skills, in particular Advanced Excel - including formula proficiency's.
The successful financial accountant will receive a competitive salary, and work within a team environment driven to improve and succeed with a number of benefits are available also.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77525974