CRM - Marketing Apprentice
Location: nearest stations are Chancery Lane and Holborn underground, London.
- Own and manage tactical implementation and delivery of the CRM Strategy for Treatwell with a focus on delivering quick results, positive ROI and maximising engagement against commercial and brand objectives.
- Sending consistent brand led, value propositions with compelling messages that positively influence both purchasing and brand engagement
- Work closely with the UK CRM Manager to ensure the on-going management and development of key external suppliers for all customer communications
- Support the UK CRM Manager to build, test & optimise the UK B2C engagement programme.
- Work closely with the UK CRM Manager & the Customer Experience team to ensure the campaign briefing process enables all marketing queries to be handled smoothly and efficiently.
- Build relationships with key areas of the business, including Local Marketing, Design, Commercial, Account Management, Legal and Performance Marketing, re-enforcing the department’s expertise in the area of CRM
- Drive innovation & best practice through the utilisation of CRM software and Analysis to identify customer opportunities in order to design and manage programs·
- Input to the Campaign Plan, running all data selections for customer communications ensuring that campaigns are timely and relevant
Hours are 9am - 5:30pm, Mon-Fri.
Perks and incentives:
- Free £50 monthly Treatwell vouchers.
- Fully stocked kitchen with free breakfast.
- Cycle to work scheme, high street discounts and more.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77518120