Teaching Assistant - North London
PRIMARY TEACHING ASSISTANT - NORTH LONDON, CAMDEN
Ideal for graduates that want to peruse a teaching career!
Are you looking for a full time teaching assistant role in south London?
-Working specifically with Key stage 2 - Year 5 & Year 6
- Located in Camden, North London
- Ideal for recent graduates
- Placement starting ASAP - Full academic year.
-Full time placement
The school / Values
- Friendly, happy, stimulating place to grow.
- Strong sense of community that ensure children feel safe and protected
- Aim to make children become highly motivated, life-long learners
- Aim to ensure children have high self esteem and to respect themselves, their community and environment
- Putting children's needs first
- A primary school teaching assistant working specifically with year 5 and 6 in key stage 2.
- Highly skilled in Numeracy and Literacy to help benefit the key stage whilst pupils are preparing to undergo they're SATs
- Strong ability to monitor older pupils
- Clean, positive, motivational attitude For those recent graduates looking to peruse a future career in teaching, this would be an ideal placement in order to gain great experience working 1:1 with primary school children. Key stage 2 pupils will be preparing for their SATs and their journey to secondary education so you will be required to be hands on with individual pupil 1:1 learning preparation.
- Previous experience working with children (voluntary, sports, arts ect.)
- Skilled in Numeracy and Literacy
How to apply?
Please contact Monique Morgan at Academics.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77491695