Based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, our successful, forward thinking and innovative client seeks a Part Qualified Management Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit an ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified Accountant with an excellent base understanding in consolidation management accounts including accruals, prepayments and double entry bookkeeping etc. You will also need to have good Excel skills and ideally you can demonstrate previous experience in preparing management accounts & analysis reports.
The successful candidate will be required to prepare the management accounts accurately and ensure they are submitted to the Financial Director by the relevant deadlines. You will also need strong communication skills, necessary to engage, influence and challenge successfully at all levels.
This business has been through an exciting growth project and they are expecting this to continue and are therefore looking for an individual who can progress with them. They have seen strong. They are looking to enhance the skill set in their team and they therefore need a talented individual to join them as soon as possible as an Assistant Management Accountant.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Monthly budgeting & forecasting
- Reconciliation at month end of all balance sheet accounts & bank accounts
- Preparation and posting of all balance sheet account movement in the month
- Preparation of P&L account for the month
- Review and analysis of monthly expenditure and any abnormalities
- Control of supplier accounts, ensuring all balances are approved at month end
- Reconciliation at month end of intercompany matrices
- Compilation of quarterly vat returns
This is an interesting position in a successful locally growing company who are looking to add some solid finance support into the team. If you are an ambitious, progressive and driven individual who is looking for a role that will not only give you excellent experience in a management accounting role, but also support you to become a qualified accountant, this is for you!
For more information about this role or any other Management Accountant jobs in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77509982