Campaign Marketing Manager
White Stuff is a multi-channel brand with a strong heritage and values. Established in 1985 we have now grown to over 100 shops and concessions in the UK and internationally, selling women’s and men’s clothing as well as beautiful accessories and home ware. Our original prints, intricate details and considered design touches reflect our personality and make us subtly distinctive.
We’re a sociable, talented and like-minded bunch here at White Stuff, proud to be part of such a great brand, and passionate about our customers. We believe people are at the heart of our business, so we’re committed to building and sustaining a sense of community and togetherness, where everyone feels like they’re part of something special. Creating responsibly is at the heart of everything we do and each of our Shops supports one of its local charities through the White Stuff Foundation.
Responsible for the strategic planning, budgeting and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns, specializing in direct mail both strategically through to creative judgment and execution. This role also supports the promotional calendar and would be responsible for the proposition, briefing and execution, working with other teams to deliver fully integrated campaigns.
• Lead the creation of the CRM/Direct Mail programme for both acquisition, retention and lapsed across all key customer target groups with support from Head of Marketing
• Responsibility for the Direct Mail campaigns end to end planning, setting targets, creative execution of the campaign plan and analysis of the campaigns, ensuring key learning is addressed for all future campaigns
• Lead the strategic conversations to ensure optimisation is implemented for all campaigns
• Deliver of the Test and Learn programme to ensure all activity is driving commercial value
• Management of the Direct Mail campaign budget ensuring all activity is managed and delivered within agreed budgets
• Delivery and communication of reports in line with KPI’s and objectives providing valuable insights
• Development and implementation of Top Customer strategy across all customer touchpoints – Direct Mail, email, shops, online
• Responsibility for key Trade Driving campaigns and the end to end planning and execution across all channels, supported by other teams – Customer Event, Sale and Promotional campaigns
• Delivery of analysis and insight from trade driving activities, shared with key stakeholders in the business
• Relevant marketing experience particularly in Direct Mail/CRM
• People management experience
• Strong experience and knowledge of all marketing channels
• Confidence and experience in managing budgets, forecasting and working with finance teams
• Ability to influence
• Ability to manage various campaigns/activities both strategically and execution
• Team leader/player who thrives in a fast pace environment
• Excellent communicator with strong organisational, numerical and organisational skills
• Confident working across functionality and working with all levels of the organisation, especially senior management
• Energy, enthusiasm and creative thinker
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77253545