Run all financial matters for the company. This is a highly business-facing role offering excellent development in all financial disciplines.
A market leading advertising company are looking to expand their fiance team through recruiting a management accountant.
A successful candidate will be given duties which include:
- Fully responsible for production of campaigns accounting of revenue recognition and cost of sales for the divisions of the company
- Discuss regularly trends and work on actions to improve profitability of Division as requested.
- Responsible for the accounting recognition of revenue and reject provisions
- Calculate profitability of campaigns and involvement in setting forecast models for new campaigns.
- Work closely with operations staff in division to examine financial impact of transactions, operational systems and agreements
- Liaise closely with operations on Reporting of sales and approval rates
- Assist in production of year-end packs and statutory accounts for division and workings for Corporation Tax as requested. Liaison with External Auditors at year-end.
- Continuous system and process improvements of reporting and data conversion
- Perform other ad hoc work as requested
A successful candidate will have a similar profile to:
- Intermediate hands-on Excel skills
- Using a 'journal based' Accounting system (Microsoft Dynamics AX preferred)
- Skills in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Hard working and reliable
- Able to understand the business and its trends whilst dealing with the accounting detail
A successful candidate will be offered:
£40,000 - £45,000
Full Study Support
Big Company Benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77524271