Marketing Executive (Agency Background)
Working as part of a small marketing team, you will be delivering a section of the marketing plan to key target audience whilst developing the total customer experience.
Financial institution based in Liverpool.
As part of the Marketing team, you will be responsible for:
- Producing creative ideas or concepts for all marketing campaigns and projects within brand guidelines.
- Ascertaining results to measure all campaigns.
- Liaising with all team members, suppliers and clients to ensure deadlines are met and projects are delivered.
- Ensuring the sign off process is adhered to and filing is complete.
Tasks to be undertaken include:
- Ensuring newsletters are produced in a timely manner from inception through to production and delivery.
- Creating campaigns for client communications working with the sales team for both awareness and direct response campaigns online
Circa 2-3 years experience in a broad Marketing role, likely to be from an integrated service agency.
Up to £28,000 + Benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77475357