Our client, a growing venture capitalist firm, are seeking a Management Accountant who welcomes change and working in a progressive, expanding environment.
Our client is a boutique Venture Capital firm with large backing with ambitious growth plans over the short to medium term.
The successful Management Account based in London will have the following responsibilities:
- Preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of accounting records for the entity
- Administration of the monthly payroll, and control of income and expenditure.
- Accounting for subsidiaries, associates, and other non-controlling investments, along with appropriate tests for impairment.
- Provide assistance to portfolio companies as needed
- Preparation of year-end accounts, tax returns, monthly management accounts, quarterly forecasts, budgets, business plans and commentaries.
- Maintenance of KPI's and additional business intelligence.
- Local point of contact for treasury, accounting and tax teams.
- Maintenance of service level agreements and billings.
- Tax analysis.
- Monitoring of local control environment.
- Support annual statutory audit and other compliance audits as required.
- Preparing management information /statistics as required by senior management.
The Management Accountant based in London will have the following exposure/experience:
- ACA or ACCA qualified accountant
- Solid and demonstrable experience in a similar accounting role.
- Experience of early stage venture capital an advantage.
- Advanced working knowledge of SAP and HFM is essential.
- Experience in modelling detailed Microsoft Excel models.
Competitive compensation package with strong career progression.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77434193